Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One year down...fourteen to go

Today was Eleanor's, last day of preschool at St. Paul in Treynor. She had a wonderful year and it ended with a VERY fun-filled day. It started with Treynor Fire Department giving the kids a ride in the ambulance to the fire station. Once there, we took a tour and learned about what the firemen do at the fire station. Then the kids rode in the ambulance again to the park. The kids and families played for awhile and then it was time to 'graduate' from 3 year old preschool. Here are some pictures from our day.
Here is a picture of Eleanor being lifted into the ambulance. She was excited because she got to ride in the 'captains' chair.
Here are all of the 'preschool friends' and their teachers. Eleanor is fourth from the left starring into space.
I had to include this picture. Here is Jimmy at the park having a great time!
Here is Eleanor with her three teachers: Mrs. Carberry, Mrs. Eittman & Mrs. Lund
She was absolutely mortified that I was taking this picture of HER with HER teachers. I took about four pictures of this pose and this is the best I got!!!!
Here are Norah, Elyse, Madeline & Eleanor having Popsicles at the park.

Here is Mrs. Eittman presenting Eleanor with her graduation certificate.
Here I am posing with 'the graduate'.
These two are two peas in a pod. Norah is Eleanor's best friend and she lives RIGHT NEXT DOOR!!! How lucky are they?
After such a fun day we went....to the doctor. Poor Eleanor had to get her finger pricked and FOUR shots in the leg. She was very brave, but did not like the blood!!!

No comments: