This year...I am surprised at how well she is doing. She loves basketball nights. Now part of that is the fact that David is the coach. And another part is that the kids get a snack and drink after the game. But, during those 60 minutes she is practicing/playing she is really into the game. She is MUCH more aggressive than I ever thought she would be and can actually make a basket. Granted the hoops are about 6 feet high, but still!
I took the camera tonight, in hopes of getting some great action shots. Instead, I was chasing around a toddler and a tired baby. And...chatting with some of the moms.
Instead, David grabbed the camera when he got home. Ella walked in, sat down on the bench in our hallway and fell asleep leaning on the wall.
And that is why this mom LOVES basketball. It makes for a tired little girl, who won't fuss about going to bed, cry over which type of toothpaste she wants that night, and manipulate her way into reading JUST ONE MORE book.



No comments:
Post a Comment