skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Scott Family
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Kindergarden Round up
Eleanor had
Kindergarten
round up last week and she LOVED every minute of being there. She goes back in two weeks for part two! She can't wait.
Don't worry...I will take more pictures next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Sara
Midwest
I am a 30 year old stay at home mom. I am married to a wonderful man, David and we are the proud parents to 2 princesses (Eleanor & Lucy) and 1 prince (Jimmy).
View my complete profile
Our Friends & Fav Places
Debbie - la*tee*da*kids
Jelly Clothing
Matilda Jane
The Gabberts
The Hamlings - our cousins
The Knispels
The Meyers Family
The Mieskas
The Pelletts
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(34)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(8)
Save, save, save....
Eleanor's Birthday Party
Sneak peak...so excited
A great pair
I pledge allegiance to the flag....
Lucy Jane is THREE...
Ring the bell and RUN!!!
Kindergarden Round up
►
April
(6)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(63)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(7)
Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment