Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Boy

I have a lot of pictures to share from our great week trip to St. Louis and Louisville. 
But, first BIG news for the BIG Boy!!! Jimmy is in a bunk bed. 
Here are the kids shortly after David and Paul assembled the beds.  They came from Amazon.com and in TWO boxes. There was a lot of assembly required, but I LOVE how they look. 
(The ladder is not near the bed unless an adult is in the room.  Jimmy was a little too comfortable on the top bunk from the get go!)
Who is a Big Boy? 
As I was leaving the room and him in his bottom bunk to go to bed.
I stayed...and calmed him down a bit. 
I just checked and he is sound asleep. Sleeping the wrong way and only staying on the bed, thanks to the child-safe railing. 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Have you abandoned your blog?

Becky said...

Just trying to leave another comment.