Happy March!!! Can you all guess what I am wearing right now? FLIP FLOPS. It is in the 60's and I feel like I should be at a pool!
I was going to post about my sweet little boy, Jimmy. Who for the first time yesterday rolled to his tummy in his crib to sleep. But then.....

This is what he did about two hours later. So sweet Jimmy went to smelly Jimmy. Ella kept plugging her nose and laughing and Lucy just said, "
poopy,
poopy,
poopy." It was one of those times that you don't even know where to start! Lucky for David, he was still at work.
1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! Cool! I love the dresses and I know what you mean about fabric! I never thought in a million years that I would get so excited to get fabric in the mail....I get more excited about that then I do about getting actual clothes now!
Wendy
Post a Comment