Saturday, March 8, 2008

Lot of fun, lots of sleep and staph...

Today was cousin Emily's 4th birthday party at Rainbow. The kids had so much fun. Jimmy loved watching all of the action and boy did the girls play hard!!!
Lucy loved the swings. She was in here for about an hour of the party. Can you see the excitement on her face.
Here is Eleanor (jumping) with cousin Emily (in the red), the birthday girl! They are only 8 weeks apart and great friends.

After 2 hours of playing we went back to Aunt Allison house for more playing. This was after 5 hours of playing with her cousins. She was exhausted!!!

Here is tired Lucy. Does it look like she was in a fight? Nope...staph. I noticed last week that she had a sore on her face, but chalked it up to acne. Yesterday, when I saw that sore number 2, 3 & 4 were all around here eye I took her to the doctor. Good thing because she has a staph infection and it is VERY close to her eye. Poor baby. She is on some medicine and hopefully it will clear up soon.







No comments: