Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas was great!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. It was great to see it this year through the eyes of a 4, 2 & 1 year old. Eleanor was so excited for every single thing.  Here are the kids on Christmas morning. They were in our room waiting to go and see what Santa brought!
Here are Eleanor & Elisabeth, her American Girl doll, on Jimmy's trampoline from Santa. This is a HUGE hit and they get exhausted! 
Here is Miss Lucy with Kit.  They have on their matching pajamas.  The girls each got American Girl dolls from Grandma Patti & Grandpa Doug.  I love her dimples!!!!
What a big boy!!! Jimmy is finally walking.  He still enjoys crawling, but is about 50/50 on walking/crawling these days.  
I will post more later, but need to go and get things ready for New Years Eve!  The kids are all napping in their rooms and the house is quiet!!!

No comments: