Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh what a night - Cookies & Cocoa with Santa!

We had our cookies & cocoa party with Santa last night.  It was such a magical night to see the excitement through the kids' eyes.  Here are the kids before the guests started arriving.  The kids all wore their pajamas to the party. 






Here are some of the kids decorating their cookies. 








Santa & Mrs. Claus were so great to the kids. Everyone had their picture taken with Santa and got a present!






Eleanor had the biggest smile on her face when it was her turn.  I think we are done sitting on Santa laps for the year. Every time...she asks for something different?!@*#&@$





The kids were so patient in opening their gifts. They waited until everyone had theirs to start opening. 








This was the reason I had the party...to get this picture! Isn't he a happy baby? And Lucy would not get her hand out of her nose!!!








Here are some of the party animal's children, playing in Eleanor's room.  The kids got their second wind around 11:00 and did some songs for us!






Myself, Becky, Laurie & Jami










David and myself.  We had one goal, make sure everyone had fun. He was in charge of the adults & I was in charge of the kids.  I think we did our job!!

No comments: